Thursday, October 23, 2014

Review: Adrenaline Rush by Cindy M. Hogan

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G1IS7HI?btkr=1https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18302520-adrenaline-rush?from_search=true

Synopsis:
A madman with a mission is kidnapping groups of thrill-seeking high school seniors across the country, and it’s up to Christy to stop him.

To do so, she must take on a fearless alter ego and infiltrate a group of adrenaline junkies bent on pushing life to the limit. Death-defying stunts are only the beginning: two groups fit the profile, and Christy must discover the real target before it’s too late.

If she chooses the wrong group, more people will disappear. But choosing right puts her as the prime target—with no guarantee that she’ll get out alive.


Review: Rating- 4.5
What in the world did I just read?! It's sick and grotesque and vile... and AMAZING! A cross between 007 and Saw. I love teenage spy novels and figured this was going to be like the previous ones I've read. No, not at all. This was a grownup version of those teen spy books.
Excellent suspense/thriller mystery! I could not figure out who the recruiter was. In the beginning I had an idea and thought this book would be completely predictable, but one third of the way in I was confused and kept pointing fingers and then changing my mind.
This book was full of twists and turns and it was brilliantly written. It did take me a bit to get into the story, but when I finally got past the first few chapters I was hooked. The story really progressed realistically and it stayed suspenseful throughout. I can't wait to pick up the next book and see where these characters go.

I received this book to read for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment